• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale FOR SALE OS MAX .40 ENGINE WITH MUFFLER - $200

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Valentage

FOR SALE OS MAX .40 ENGINE WITH MUFFLER

WAS TOLD IT WAS MOUNTED BUT NEVER RUN

$10 SHIPPING IN THE STATES

Pay with zelle, venmo or paypal

Attachments

• 40 MOTOR.jpg
    40 MOTOR.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 40 MOTOR-2.jpg
    40 MOTOR-2.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Am I missing something but why is this airplane engine $250? Its worth $100 at best. Sorry if I’m missing something but I have a few of these and in no way is it worth $250
?????????????

Hi Duck! Thank for your input. We're forwarding the proceeds on this one to the Food bank near us once we hit our goal plus giving away 10 Crazy sweet prizes once everything sells. Feeding the hungry on this one plus giving something to the server cause. Have you donated yet?

thanks

Richard

Great Question Sam,
No Sam its real. All the food is going to to benefit the food bank of The Society of St. Vincent de Paul Detroit – preventing homelessness, fighting hunger, changing lives through St. Therese of Lisieux Church 48115 Schoenherr Rd, Shelby Township, MI 48315.........St. Vincent De Pauls does a milk run at all the churches and takes it all to the downtown location for distribution to the struggling families. If your still doubting don't be apart of what we're doing, go out and buy some food for your local food bank and feel good about it in your heart.
Merry Christmas Sam
So far - $570 going to the Food Bank
So far - $30 going to RC CLUBS
So far - $10 went to the IW server (when you support us, we support IW charity - go to the support page).

Back