• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 42" Seaducer Cmb 90S

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john v

Supporting Member
42" Seaducer with 2 CMB purple head 90s

CMB black pipe

1/4 scale steering servo

standard throttle

mini 3rd channel mixture control

1/4 " drive cable

MOTORS: one motor bought from Tom Foley sometime ago as a spare. never ran this motor. other motor is a modded by Gene Monger and was maybe started on bench but not run long.

PIPE: CMB black pipe. great pipe. very quiet.

HULL: pictures show some battle scars but over all in decent shape. bruise and top deck right side has some cracking in gel coat. around area. bottom of boat has some gel coat cracking on the left hand side. The hull in my opinion is usable and I don't think these damaged areas shown in the pics will affect the performance of the boat.

CX Mono is my district slowly died out, in its day this boat ran very well. No class to race in so I'm going to sell it as a package. $550 plus shipping. US ONLY.

Seaducer 13.JPG

seaducer 9.JPG

seaducer 10.JPG

Seaducer 11.JPG

Seaducer 12.JPG

Seaducer 1.JPG

Seaducer 2.JPG

Seaducer 3.JPG

seaducer 4.JPG

seaducer 5.JPG

seaducer 6.JPG

Seaducer 7.JPG

Seaducer 8.JPG

lot of good memories running c/x mono. don't think I will ever see c/x coming back in our area, expensive to build them new. hopefully the new owner will have some fun with this one

John per forum rules can you please add your complete name to your signature line or your screen name,

thanks . Andy

ps -If that motor you got from Foley is the one I borrowed for a heat at Brandon a couple years ago- its a beast
default_wink.png

If I wasnt so money poor I would snatch that deal in a heartbeat-

I miss X-Mono - It truely gets the blood pumping
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back