• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale .21 Os Outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jcazz

Hi there i have a .21 Os xm Outboard for sale, its in great condition and was never ran much, i had lost the needle valve at the lake and that was it! it has no carb want to sale. shoot over some offers, nothing to pathetic please. thx! i will take paypal as easy and quick payment, after i receive i will ship item quickly. can take pics but need to wait till after work.

Hi there i have a .21 Os xm Outboard for sale, its in great condition and was never ran much, i had lost the needle valve at the lake and that was it! it has no carb want to sale. shoot over some offers, nothing to pathetic please. thx! i will take paypal as easy and quick payment, after i receive i will ship item quickly. can take pics but need to wait till after work.
i'll give you 100 bucks for it

Humm....Seems a little low for an engine of an original price tag of 299.00 plus tax, even though it doesnt have a carb, its not that cheap....its only had 2-3 tanks of gas ran through it at 30% so, if anything i am thinking 150 for this engine and ill pay for the shipping.

Humm....Seems a little low for an engine of an original price tag of 299.00 plus tax, even though it doesnt have a carb, its not that cheap....its only had 2-3 tanks of gas ran through it at 30% so, if anything i am thinking 150 for this engine and ill pay for the shipping.
i'll take it for that what is your paypal

hey there, i have payment accepted, though i am not sure i can get out of work quick enough to send it today. i will however have time in the morning tommarow and ill get this thing out as fast as i can for you....i do apprecaite your quick response with everything...

Back