FLY WHEEL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M@MRacing

Wondering ow you would pull a fly wheel on a aquacraft .18 there is no room in back of the flky wheel for a puller to grab hold.

I piston stop is handy to get the collet off, then just a few light taps (I use rubber coated handle of a pair of pliers) and it should fall right off!

I piston stop is handy to get the collet off, then just a few light taps (I use rubber coated handle of a pair of pliers) and it should fall right off!
yep a few light taps on it and it will fall off..

there are holes drilled in the flywheel to hold it still while you unscrew the collet...

after the collet is off,,,just like stated above,,,, i will tap the end of the crank lightly to pop the flywheel off the taper fit.. then you can slide the brass taper sleeve off the crank....

ive had some of the aluminum ones fight me if somone has tightened down on them way to much....that would be the flywheel on the sv im talking about.... these somtimes need to have the crank tapped all the way through them,,,just cause they have been mushed on the crank.... obviously you would need to pull the piston and sleeve to do so.......

alden

Back