Fall Nationals Race Information & Race Results

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in...20 Stk Tunnel,40 Stk Tunnel,and 60 Scale. :) Yaa Hoo can not wait...
Stan get that 40 hydro of yours ready!! youll have to work hard this time.... :p
Will do...
Stan,

Never believed you for a skinny minute that you were going to run tunnels and scale. Just not your style at all. May have been in the past but not since I have known you and that has been in 1995 to date. Never fell for that ruse!

John

Well I waited too late :( , but I'm first on line on waiting list for Single Engine F Hydro. Sure hope my Crapshooter gets to meet Stu Barr's on the water, gonna whoop some butt......... :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got in the show!!!! Now I'm gonna get my butt whooped :unsure: Thanks Ray!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got in the show!!!! Now I'm gonna get my butt whooped :unsure: Thanks Ray!!!
Doug - at least you are coming in with most reasonable expectations!! No where to go but up. Glad to see you got in and Kerri is doing very well again.

It will be a great learning experience. Just can't wait to get a boat back in the water, last boat in water was 2011 Internats...

I'm gonna need the Samari...

Where is everyone staying?

Gentlemen,

I have modified post #1 to include an attachment with the list of motels and the driving directions. Many racers stay at the first motel on the list, the Creekside Lands Inn, a small locally owned motel with cheaper rates given for our races. It is normally sold out the weekends of our races.

If you need something else, contact me at my e mail of [email protected]

Ray- don't worry about the neighborhood going to pot, it is already there!

John

Guys,

There has been some racers that recently have dropped out of the race. I have used the wait list to fill many slots but some remain in certain classes and are noted below:

D Mono - 3

E Hydro - 2

Jersey Skiff - 3

LSG 23-30 Sport Hydro - 2

LSG 23-30 Mono - 3

Classic Thunderboat - 3

LSG 23-30 Tunnel - 1

1/8th Scale - 2

Open Offshore - 3

Sport D Hydro - 2

Twin Gas Rigger - 1

The registration period will continue to be open for a few more days when it will be closed down for good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back