• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

f/s--woodstuff 32'' 21 tunnel hull--SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
up for sale is a woodstuff 32'' 21 tunnel hull,,great shape,,both cowls,,radio box with throttle servo,,645 steering servo,,and switch,,fuel tank and i will leave a hyperformance 21 mount on it not shown in pics,,175.00 shipped lower 48 only and no pp fees,,paypal address is [email protected] thanks,,gary

back up for sale,,buyer decided not to go thru with it,,no problem

SOLD PENDING FUNDS,,THANKS,,GARY

Last edited by a moderator:
up for sale is a woodstuff 32'' 21 tunnel hull,,great shape,,both cowls,,radio box with throttle servo,,645 steering servo,,and switch,,fuel tank and i will leave a hyperformance 21 mount on it not shown in pics,,175.00 shipped lower 48 only and no pp fees,,paypal address is [email protected] thanks,,gary

back up for sale,,thanks,,gary

back up for sale,,thanks,,gary
still for sale

Back