• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S SUNDOWNER KIT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRT_MAN

just like the topic says i have a sundowner kit for sale i payed 155.00 i will sell it for 125.00 shipped to your door and no pp fees it is a kit comes with turn fin all pieces are there i got this from 707 about 2 months ago still in its original box thx for looking john

DSC05654.jpg

DSC05655.jpg

DSC05656.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OK all pics have been added you can send money to [email protected] is my pay pal with no fees thx john

all PMS have been answered

What the heck is a sundowner? I know you are selling it in kit form but what does the hull look like? What size engine does it use?

yes it is a .21 out board hydro sorry did not see your reply to my post but thx namba860 for chiming in

well it looks like no one wants to build a outboard hydro ( well getnoff looks like we will have a fire starter at the next camp out )

( . ) ( . )

ok all this kit is going to flea bay so this is your last chance to get it for 100.00 to your door or buy it on ebay for the same price plush shipping

Back