• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S SGX 84

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRT_MAN

i have a sgx 84 for sale RTR mac 84 motor has one gallon and a half through it has lots of pinch and the bearings are smooth cmdi pipe tube and sponsons are yellow and the bottom is all natural looks great got this boat in a trade and looks like it has never been in the water you will have to put your receiver and battery in it and fuel and prop also there is a new in the package 3 channel needle from cmdi that comes with it also has a remote needle in it now i am asking 900.00 shipped my pay pal is [email protected] add 3 percent for the fees thx john (i put my radio gear in it to make sure the servos all work and they do )

DSC05808.jpg

DSC05809.jpg

DSC05810.jpg

DSC05811.jpg

DSC05812.jpg

DSC05813.jpg

DSC05815.jpg

DSC05816.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
price droped to 800.00 shipped with in the usa plus 3 percent for pay pal fees thx john

Back