• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE..SGX TWIN big block..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gadjit69

Supporting Member
HI,im selling my twin sgx big block mac 84's.i only ran it in 1 race,that was in hobart this year.i really dont have a place to run it and time..hate to take it to a pond and loose it.its in great condition,the macs 84's have alot in them,third channel bob violet needles,new shafts and new matching andy brown props(1667 s/b,cup5.8,cut 64mm).i also have xtra shafts(new) and matching props..a/b 1667 for additional cost.the twin has a nice stand and cover that goes with it.would like to sell it complete,just add radio gear and tunning,plus shipping.just putting this out there to see if any intrest,thanks for looking.

IMG_1300.JPG

IMG_1289.JPG

IMG_1297.JPG

IMG_1296.JPG

IMG_1302.JPG

IMG_1299.JPG

IMG_1301.JPG

IMG_1293.JPG

Albert, good luck with the selling, sharp looking hull. Before running it, make sure that the waterline in the rc-box is fixed, it looks to be broken.

Ya so how much! Also any spare 84s or parts or pipes thanks Charlie

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a very nice boat.

Well built and has had lots of TLC.

Looked really good at Hobart last September.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back