• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: Parts, 20 Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau Parsons

Clearing out the garage again here is what I have left I am not using or going to use, all does not include shipping and or paypal fees:

1. 20 Mono strut/rudder combo (used) $8.00 Shipped

2. 40 size rudder (used) $6.00 Shipped Sold

3. 90 Cooper Pipe with pressure fitting $16.00 Shipped

4. 1.5 Volt rechargable batteries 2 batteries total used for glow plugs, only selling because I got a RC Cats system (like new) Free you pay shipping

5. Glow Plug ignitors (all used but work great) $10.00 takes the lot (Sold)

6. Used 20 size Vision Craft Boat, small damage on the cowl the rest of the boat is solid, hull and cowl only $175.00 Shipped (SOLD)

Thanks Beau

Boat Parts for sale 006 (225x300).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oscar, Butch, I have pictures I can send via my phone until my buddy upload pictures if need be,

Beau

Bryan,

I will looks like it would be $10.00 plus $11.00 dollars for shipping total of $21.00 dollars if you wanted them

Beau

Beau, if the Vision is still available I'll take it 175.00 shipped to zip 77575 Texas let me know. Thanks rick Lindow

Latest posts

Back