• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: Parts, 20 Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau Parsons

Clearing out the garage again here is what I have left I am not using or going to use, all does not include shipping and or paypal fees:

1. 20 Mono strut/rudder combo (used) $8.00 Shipped

2. 40 size rudder (used) $6.00 Shipped Sold

3. 90 Cooper Pipe with pressure fitting $16.00 Shipped

4. 1.5 Volt rechargable batteries 2 batteries total used for glow plugs, only selling because I got a RC Cats system (like new) Free you pay shipping

5. Glow Plug ignitors (all used but work great) $10.00 takes the lot (Sold)

6. Used 20 size Vision Craft Boat, small damage on the cowl the rest of the boat is solid, hull and cowl only $175.00 Shipped (SOLD)

Thanks Beau

Boat Parts for sale 006 (225x300).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oscar, Butch, I have pictures I can send via my phone until my buddy upload pictures if need be,

Beau

Bryan,

I will looks like it would be $10.00 plus $11.00 dollars for shipping total of $21.00 dollars if you wanted them

Beau

Beau, if the Vision is still available I'll take it 175.00 shipped to zip 77575 Texas let me know. Thanks rick Lindow

Back