• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S 60 SIZE SEADUCER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Midkiff

Hey guys, getting rid of one of my 60 size seaducers. It is in all around good shape has all hardware, 1/4 to 3/16 shaft, marine specialties mount for a mac, tanks, 3 rd channel valve , hitec mg servos etc. The boat is in good shape has a chipped nose and a few race scars it is orange gel top and yellow gel bottom. It will need your engine, pipe and mount, strut bushing, and a steering servo horn. Asking $225.00 plus shipping, thanks.

Shane

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0020.JPG

DSC_0018.JPG

Shane the mounts will fit 67 & 80 CMB also.

Glenn
Hey Glenn, I hate to get rid of all my big nitro stuff but I am only going to run .21's and I am running gas on the big stuff, I hope all is well.
Shane
I understand Shane, I'll probably be thinning the fleet a bit this year also. Hope to see you this summer Bud-Could use good pit man for Spt. 40!

Back