Evansville Kohlmeyer Classic September 19-20

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am currently out of town and will be posting a list of all racers and the boats by class on Saturday. If you have sent registration emails to our river city racing email address and have not received an email confirmation back from me, I will also take care of that Saturday too.

If you haven't sent in your registration, you better hurry, I'm sure we're close on our cutoff of 150 boats.

Thanks,

Dan

dan i sent the registration email if for some reason you didn't get it let me know please

[SIZE=14.2032489776611px]Pete we better beat the bushes and flush out any B or D monos for the Fall race. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.2032489776611px]Anyone have them an not racing or are there just none around? Too bad the pinky boat is not around. [/SIZE]

You dont have to wait till September to start helping fight breast cancer. Goto:

www.passionatelypink.org click on "give to event", search event name, river city racing club to get to our page. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I'm also being told there are about 12 people who we still dont have tshirt sizes for. Please make sure Dan has your tshirt size or you might end up with whatever size is left

Guys, I'm also being told there are about 12 people who we still dont have tshirt sizes for. Please make sure Dan has your tshirt size or you might end up with whatever size is left
I have updated the driver registration lists, etc.... I have also indicated next to those driver's the ones I don't have shirt sizes for. You can either email or post here.

Thanks

Dan

If u need a d mono I could run dads if he is not going. Not sure if he is or not so just let me know

New entries will close on the 28th. We will still accept fill ins after but a waiting list will start for full classes

[SIZE=14.2032489776611px]Pete we better beat the bushes and flush out any B or D monos for the Fall race. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.2032489776611px]Anyone have them an not racing or are there just none around? Too bad the pinky boat is not around. [/SIZE]
The Phil Thomas 3 Time US1 40 Mono Will return to the lake with.... Warren Picco Power!!!!!!!! Come get you Sum.......

Latest posts

Back