• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Equi 3.5 pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Capps

I have an Equi 3.5 pipe (I believe that's the make) for sale. I bought it years ago and never used it. Asking $70 plus shipping.

Attachments

• 20220910_130042.jpg
    20220910_130042.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • 20220910_130050.jpg
    20220910_130050.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Ouch. Would prefer US only for the time being but will keep that in mind. Last time I went Int'l it ended up being a nightmare.

It wasn't the buyer but all of the requirements that went along with the shipping. Don't remember where it was going but all of the paperwork that was required at the time made things a little difficult. It may be a little different these days as that was a while back. Maybe I need to do some research on this.

It wasn't the buyer but all of the requirements that went along with the shipping. Don't remember where it was going but all of the paperwork that was required at the time made things a little difficult. It may be a little different these days as that was a while back. Maybe I need to do some research on this.
Ok, no problem. Just let it go to someone inside US đź‘Ť

Whats the stinger ID? If under 0.325 if over it could be for 7.5, he used same body for both pipes just different stinger ID's

No idea to be honest but I believe it's for a 3.5 from all the pictures I saw and seems to be the smaller of the two sizes I have looked at that were for sale in the past. I sure hope it's correct.
SOLD

Back