• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Engines for sale - all new in box

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

Have a couple engines for sale

First is a Rossi 21 Outboard power head - new in box - $200US plus postage and paypal fees

Second is a NovaRossi SX 15 Evo 4 car engine - perfect powerhouse for hot 15 size riggers - heaps of HP on tap

new in box with SG crank - uses same mounting as 21 size novarossi engines

- $150US plus postage and paypal fees

No buying from PM's , reply on here only - I will not hold items for members for more than a couple of days

Postage to the US for either engine is $25US - insurance would be extra

Postage within Australia is $10 for either engine

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you keep for me AA45? I want to buy it but supposed to go in Finland for snowboarding. Can you give me two or three weeks for getting money?

Hi Roman,

if no one else buys the engine in that time frame of 2-3 weeks, then you can still buy it, but I wont hold the engine for that period of time

thanks

Shane

Hi David ,

yes it is, its a MS (Michael Salvern) signature version engine, designed for the Impact or later 835 model, I have several of these new engines, as i used to race this class of car a few years back now, but they also work great in a hydro, huge Hp for a 15 engine.

This is the EVO 4 version, the second last and probably the best version Novarossi made for serpent of the SX15, there was an EVO 5 model, but the main difference was a smaller front bearing OD.

There were also the turbo outlaw versions with turbo plug, turbo crankshaft and 5-7 ports, but they were not race legal

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi David ,

yes it is, its a MS (Michael Salvern) signature version engine, designed for the Impact or later 835 model, I have several of these new engines, as i used to race this class of car a few years back now, but they also work great in a hydro, huge Hp for a 15 engine.

This is the EVO 4 version, the second last and probably the best version Novarossi made for serpent of the SX15, there was an EVO 5 model, but the main difference was a smaller front bearing OD.

There were also the turbo outlaw versions with turbo plug, turbo crankshaft and 5-7 ports, but they were not race legal
interesting, thanks. Yeah, the Michael Salven "works" engines were very well made. Too bad these class of 1/10 on-road chassis's are not run (or raced these days), I believe the current 1/10 on-road is like 200mm? And not 225mm (or something like that)? I forget

I was'nt sure whether the timing on these on-road car engines would run properly in a boat?

I'm not really sure either on the timing, all I know is, they go like the clappers in outriggers, racing with these engines would be another thing, but I only run the boats as a hobby

Is your Nova Rossi outboard a new 9 port? and where are you located? How much would it be for shipping to Canada?

the Rossi is not a 9 port, as it s a "Rossi" not a novarossi, (its probably around a 5 port) am waiting to here from Damian still, as he has already said he will buy it

Back