• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Engine for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The current "red head" CMB80 parts will drop right in to that motor when it comes time to "freshen it up". B)
Thanks Don. I have trouble keeping up with which parts will fit into what engine.
Glad to help my friend, just hate to see you break up that 80 Roadrunner after we got it cookin'. Was looking forward to another good running F hydro to join us this season. :(

I have to reduce my fleet. Starting off with these. I've put pictures and descriptions here: http://piperchuck.dyndns.org/for_sale/engines.htmlI'll accept money orders or Paypal. Replies to this thread only, that way it's clear who offered to buy first. Prices do not include shipping.

Zenoah G230PUM. Modified by Blois. Never run. $170

CMB .21 Valvola. New, never mounted. Includes remote needle and engine mount. 2 available. $390 each

CMB .67 HR. New, never mounted. Includes remote needle. $470

CMB 80. Excellent condition. New bearings installed late in the season. OS 9B carb with 3rd channel needle. $300

Ros

si .21 outboard with pipe and lower unit. Will add a few more details and pics later. $175
Chuck, I'll take the .80 if it's the current model and parts are availiable. Thanks, Glenn
It's a slightly older green head model. I got pulled away on family issues today and did not have time to get out to the garage to take a picture.
The current "red head" CMB80 parts will drop right in to that motor when it comes time to "freshen it up". B)
Thanks Don. I have trouble keeping up with which parts will fit into what engine.
Chuck, If you say it's in excellent cond. and does not need a new P/L I'll take it. P.M. Pay pal addy. Glenn
Glenn, Don went through it for me this summer and I only ran it a bit during open water at one race. It's been on the bench since then because I was part way through the season and didn't feel I was ready to switch from my Sprintcat to an 80 rigger in F hydro. I'll shoot you a PM.

Glad to help my friend, just hate to see you break up that 80 Roadrunner after we got it cookin'. Was looking forward to another good running F hydro to join us this season. :(
Me too, but unless something changes, you know what's happening.

In going through the thread, here's what I've got so far.

Rossi .21 - Julian said I'll buy it

CMB .80 - Glenn said I'll buy it

CMB .21s and .67s - working with Terry on a package price and have a few in line for the .67

MAC .45 - Chris sent an offer

Did I miss any?

I have to reduce my fleet. Starting off with these. I've put pictures and descriptions here: http://piperchuck.dyndns.org/for_sale/engines.htmlI'll accept money orders or Paypal. Replies to this thread only, that way it's clear who offered to buy first. Prices do not include shipping.

Zenoah G230PUM. Modified by Blois. Never run. $170 On temporary hold for seawolf31635

CMB .21 Valvola. New, never mounted. Includes remote needle and engine mount. 2 available. $390 each

Rossi .21 outboard with pipe and lower unit. Photo on web site. $175 *Julian said he'd take, pending photo review. If not, Dan said he'd take it.

MAC .45. Refreshed by Andy a couple seasons ago. Ran it in a .45 mono that season and then decided to get out of running monos. It's been stored as a backup since. Compression and bearings are both good. $200

Sold:

CMB 80. Excellent condition. New bearings installed late in the season. OS 9B carb with 3rd channel needle. $300 ** Sold to Glenn **
Will take the Mac 45 if still avaiable

Bob Howard

Zenoah G230PUM. Modified by Blois. Never run. $170 On temporary hold for seawolf31635

Rossi .21 outboard with pipe and lower unit. Photo on web site. $175 *Julian said he'd take, pending photo review. If not, Dan said he'd take it.

MAC .45. Refreshed by Andy a couple seasons ago. Ran it in a .45 mono that season and then decided to get out of running monos. It's been stored as a backup since. Compression and bearings are both good. $200

Sold:

CMB 80. Excellent condition. New bearings installed late in the season. OS 9B carb with 3rd channel needle. $300 ** Sold to Glenn **
Will take the Mac 45 if still avaiable

Bob Howard
It's yours. I'll PM payment options to you.

Hi Chuck money just sent to you 178.00 Thanks Dennis Talk to you later .just got back home from seeing my grandboy that was who I was cooking the chicken for his daddy my son& his wife .This is my first grand baby and a boy at that too his name is Sam Born on the 12-8 2008 8:08pm7.2lbs if you went to photo bucket and looked at pics of Boats you would see Sam too don,t any up to date pics yet but I shure have him some toys too play with when he grows up if the Good Lord sees fit .all I can say is that baby has put a Spark along with the Lord .Just a few years ago I lost my only brother at39 from cancer & and my Dad about a year before him from cancer So I have felt lost for while till this Dec Ive got a little Sammy and he will do for me .Dennis .

Hi Chuck money just sent to you 178.00 Thanks Dennis Talk to you later .just got back home from seeing my grandboy that was who I was cooking the chicken for his daddy my son& his wife .This is my first grand baby and a boy at that too his name is Sam Born on the 12-8 2008 8:08pm7.2lbs if you went to photo bucket and looked at pics of Boats you would see Sam too don,t any up to date pics yet but I shure have him some toys too play with when he grows up if the Good Lord sees fit .all I can say is that baby has put a Spark along with the Lord .Just a few years ago I lost my only brother at39 from cancer & and my Dad about a year before him from cancer So I have felt lost for while till this Dec Ive got a little Sammy and he will do for me .Dennis .
Just got home from the game. Canes won! Got the payment, thanks. I'll package it up in the morning and get it on its way.

Just got home from the game. Canes won! Got the payment, thanks. I'll package it up in the morning and get it on its way.

Is the CMB 21 still for sale?

Is the CMB 21 still for sale?
Since I've yet to have anyone commit to buy, yes, they are both still for sale. Let me know.

I am intersted in the engine. The max I can afford to pay is $350 , I can pay you by check or money order I am unable to do Paypal. Please let me know if this is acceptable.
Not sure where you're located, so shipping is a question. Assuming you're in the lower 48, I'd be willing to do $370 shipped priority mail. Let me know.

Back