• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ek kustomz ... please contact me or clear your box

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimi911

I don't like having to do this on a public forum, but I cannot get ahold of you any other way it seems.

Could you please contact me and clear out your box. I cannot get a hold of you and the prop (m535/3) you sold me has still not arrived.

Have other people recieved their goods from him?

He said he was stopping by the house today. I will let him know that everyone is looking for him. I can say this, for the last week or two he has been dealing with lawyers about his dads estate, but I will tell him all the same. Ryon

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone get anything from this guy yet .... I am still propless with no contact. :angry:

Haven't heard anything here either.

I sure hope everything is alright with him

Johno

hope hes alright but he owes me my os TZ or the cvr-m we traded for

Welcome to your messenger

Re:h-50 prop

Personal Message

ek kustomz

Find Member's Posts Re:h-50 prop, Jan 19 2008, 11:31 PM

Did you ever have a chance to send the prop my way?

mike b

Hey Mike,

Sorry its taken so long I will be headed into town today and I will express that to you.

Zach

nothing yet........your thoughts on that.

mb

Hey Mike,

Very sorry about that. It is in the top of my race box. I will swing by the po tomorrow to pick up the packing stuff. I am very sorry. I will ship it out Monday, I am in town and have access to a vehicle, the trans is blown in my mustang. I WILL get it out monday and have you a tracking number monday.

Very Sorry,

Zach

another week or so has past, is there any hope of ever getting this trade completed, or do I just need to face the fact that I have been shitted?

Mike B

could you pm me your addy I seem to have misplaced the envelope I had aside for the prop..

Zach

--------------------

there is my deal with him, keep in mind that it started when I sent him a prop the end of October. Not a bad guy I'm sure, but he just need to finish up a little business. Don't wonder why no one will help next time that he asks for something. No big deal, just thought future buyers/sellers/traders should know.

Mike Byer

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been holding my breath with this guy also since before Thanksgiving.I bought a Whiplash from him that really didnt turn out to be what he said it was and missing a couple items that were supposed to be included but trivial to me at that point and after waiting a month for him to just ship the hull along with a few emails that it will be shipped tomorrow and my buddy had some issues shipping it and somthing about his tranny in his car went out etc.I had also sent him with payment on the Whip a couple props to trade for the prop for this hull and he had forgotten to put in with the hull before he shipped it.So I have given him all kinds of time and benefit of the doubt.

I know he has alot of friends and here and on Jims.So before I named him I made a post here in which everybody told me to have patients, that I was jumping the gun and to wait.Ive saved all the emails just incase.

I havent heard from him for for about a month which at that time he was going to town tomorrow and would ship it then.I figured he would burn someone else sooner or later and see he has gotten more than one. Maybe I waited to long.

Looks like I got burned for $13 ... feel worse for the rest of you. I have been taken for some $$$ lately by a couple of shady people in the hobby. You have to be pretty hard up to need to steal (lets call it what it is) from fellow hobbiests. Pathetic.

Hi ,

I have been reading this thread and wondering how much this was regarding, what prop was $13 that you where taken for? I don't have alot of money but i will buy your part and ship it to you. Zach is a good guy and people do have personal issues that need to be taken care of. Some people have lives that need to have attention for issues that are out of there control, and yes sometimes the Internet is not and option and contacting people and doing what you say sometimes have to take a back burner to whats important. Hopefully all will work out in the end, I know for a fact I flake on things I say I am going to do but I do try be on time and come thru in the end.

All in all give it a Break !

Paul

Funny thing how personal problems always come up after a piece is sold or traded, up to that point communication couldn't be better. It's not a matter of the money envolved, when I tell someone I'm going to do something for them, I do it, or respond with a good reason why not. I'm begining to think that I have caused more deaths/divorces/computer crashes/car problems than any one person. Just a toy boat story, but I offer it as a warning so others won't be dissappointed in the future.

Mike Byer

Funny thing how personal problems always come up after a piece is sold or traded, up to that point communication couldn't be better. It's not a matter of the money envolved, when I tell someone I'm going to do something for them, I do it, or respond with a good reason why not. I'm begining to think that I have caused more deaths/divorces/computer crashes/car problems than any one person. Just a toy boat story, but I offer it as a warning so others won't be dissappointed in the future.Mike Byer
Agreed and very well put.

Like I said, for me its only $13. For these other guys and maybe more it a bigger deal.

I started this thread because I had no means of contacting this fellow. Up to the point of payment I had contact regularly from him ... now nothing. I waited ... and waited and, like I said in the first post, I hate doing this but I had no choice. What followed was not me continuing the dicussion solely ... it was others voicing their same concerns and giving other buyers a good warning.

Frankly ... if Zach cared he would be on this board doing something about it.

gooey i agree with you but at the least Zach could do is let us know whats going on, he has my OS tz not a cheap motor, all he would have to do is send it back $7 is all it cost me to send it to him, heck i will even pay to have it shipped back, i have lots a lot of time and faith in Zach, personal problems or not 2 months and cant get to a post office? i have given up on the cvr-m i was susposed to get, i just want MY goods back. its disheartening to have this happen, last time ill trust someone like this.

I just wanted to say that the prop that I had been waiting for came in the mail today, thanks Zach.

Mike B

i'm glad to see these last few posts ! jimi, just wanted to say, last time i dealt with canadian shipping, priority mail took 26 days, for an envelope/money order :eek: ! hang in there.

Just to let all know, today, 05Mar08 I received the pipe I bought back on 19 Jan.

I am wrapped that it arrived safe and sound albeit somewhat slower than originally anticipated

Either way, all is done and under the bridge. I sincerely hope everything is alright Zac.

Take care

Johno

Back