Earthquake near Frisco

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope everyone is O.K. also Ronald. I know one boater that has lot of family in the S.F. area. Hope they all came thru it well.

Well I just read today the quake was centered North of S.F. in the grape growing and olive oil producing region of the Napa Valley. It registered 6.0 and some 100 families will need to repair homes before moving back it. The main casualties were countless bottles of premium CA vino and olive oil that were shaken off the shelves and broken. More or less just a gooey mess to clean up. No mention of loss of life.

Well I just read today the quake was centered North of S.F. in the grape growing and olive oil producing region of the Napa Valley. It registered 6.0 and some 100 families will need to repair homes before moving back it. The main casualties were countless bottles of premium CA vino and olive oil that were shaken off the shelves and broken. More or less just a gooey mess to clean up. No mention of loss of life.
I am glad it was not so bad after all, since 6.0 is not light......

And I know the area is to be hit by a big one..........so they say...

Back