• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dropping r/c boating - various items for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bernowt

Hi boaters,

After getting into flying and 1/8 scale buggy racing in recent years, My boat has been sitting on the shelf collecting dust. Other than emotional attachment (seriously lol) I have no need for it or related equipment. Right now I'm just measuring potential interest.

My career has relocated me out of state and all my belongings are currently on a truck to be delivered late next week. I crated (plywood, pine and LOTS of foam peanuts) all my models, so the boat would be ready to ship. I will open the crate once it arrives for inspection (obviously, its my baby) pics, questions, etc.

I have the following (going off memory):

*Insane 2nd gen Hydro in red gelcoat.

*CMB 101rs (2007) w/ 3rd channel needle + MAC's 15cc nitro pipe. I know every ad states this, but this engine DOES have less than one gallon of fuel through it. Previously had a 2005 101rs which I sold to a member here to upgrade to 2007 model (ABC, 3rd ch needle)

*Custom in-the-nose radio box with seperate box for 1/4 scale rudder servo. Currently has Futaba R113iP, 2x S3102 & 5301 I believe. I'm keeping Tx for other models.

*Speedmaster hardware throughout plus oem insane hardware

*6 different Mark Sholund props made for this setup. 5 were never even used. Currently has a cupped up 1667. Don't know the others off hand - but various ABC, Octura & Prop Shop.

*Sullivan Model 4 Boat starte

*Extra flex cables, collets, drive dogs, bushings, bearings, fasteners, prop nuts, etc.

*PVC stand CAD designed by yours truly to fit this hull spot-on (prolly not worth the shipping though)

Will remember what else once my stuff arrives!

Frankly, I'd prefer to sell everything in one shot so I don't have to spend all my spare-time going to UPS, packing, remembering who's who, etc. but will consider multi-item sales. I'm not gonna sell 6 props to 6 different people. Not worth my time, i'd rather give them to local boaters! Email me with any questions or offers at [email protected]

Regards!

How much for the 1667 prop and the starter? Also what other props do you have?

Thanks

John

Back