• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DRIVERS STAND

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hallam

Used for 2 races by the Thames Valley Model Boat Club in London, Ontario for the Northern Nats. It is currently dismantled and in indoor storage but marked very well for easy reassembly. It is 20' long but was built in 2 sections and will fit into a 10' trailer. I have some pictures of it being assembled if interested. I have to sell this soon or it will be sold for scrap aluminum. Will also include a CD tower with stairs and adjustable feet.

Asking $ 1400. Email me at [email protected] or phone 519-471-9061.

DriversStandPond 001.jpg

DriversStandPond 002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a sweet deal for that stand and i have been on it.Brian it is really nice too bad we could not do something like that for d11 only on a trailer ....

Mike,

Check with Dick Lobe. They are in the process of fixing up their new site!!!.... :)

Mike, I'm 99% sure we'll take that off your hands. We can even come get it. I'll build a trailer for it to make it portable.

Ron, that bug on your signature is creepy. I tried to kill it just now.

My club mates are hedging on me already. Might have to have a fund raiser to get them to go all in.

I know I would have to declare this at the border. Anybody know what type of fee would need to be paid?

I'm at a loss.

Sorry Mike. I was shot down. The club doesn't want to spend that kind of money.

Mike,

Check with Dick Lobe. They are in the process of fixing up their new site!!!.... :)
Holy moly!...Ron you have known Dick for how long now?! His last name is spelled L O E B!!! Lol!

; -)

I still get brain farts once in a while!!!... :) LOL. Just got trigger happy on my typing...

Last edited by a moderator:
Used for 2 races by the Thames Valley Model Boat Club in London, Ontario for the Northern Nats. It is currently dismantled and in indoor storage but marked very well for easy reassembly. It is 20' long but was built in 2 sections and will fit into a 10' trailer. I have some pictures of it being assembled if interested. I have to sell this soon or it will be sold for scrap aluminum. Will also include a CD tower with stairs and adjustable feet.

Asking $ 1400. Email me at [email protected] or phone 519-471-9061.
Makes me very sad and pissed when I see those pictures Mike, incredible stand though just wish we were still using it.

Tim

Back