• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CLUB EQUIPMENT - Driver's Stand,Clock, Boat, Motor Etc.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hallam

For anyone that has been to the Northern Nats, you will know how much equipment and assets the club has. Selling the aluminum driver's stand, CD tower with overhead canopy, 16' aluminum boat, 7.5 hp Evinrude, new speaker system last year with 8 speakers, starting tables, digital clock with 12" numbers and remote (includes floating base and foam), 10' x 12' canopy, lots of buoys, 2 trailers, riding lawn mower. Haven't got pictures of everything right now but can get more if needed. Email me at [email protected] or phone 519-471-9061.

DriversStandPond 001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, Wanted to say thanks to you, your family and all the club members for the great events and times we had over the years. The race site will be missed by all.

Mark Owens

Whats the story on your picco parts. ???

Wow that is a beautiful drivers stand, someone with a open trailer who could haul it should go for it. Hmmmm, you might want to check with Dick Loeb 'cause if they secure the new pond they may need one and maybe he knows someone who can get it south. Sure is sad news on the pond site Mike, your race is one I hadn't yet been able to get to attend but was hoping to, guess I won't get that chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stand will fit nicely into a 6 x 12 enclosed trailer as well. That's how I got it to the pond.

Back