• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DRAGON LADY, LARGE V HULL from MHZ NEW!!!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turbosun

DRAGON LADY, LARGE V HULL from MHZ NEW!!!!!!!

New untouched hull. Recent shipment from MHZ, one of the best race boat manufacturers in Germany.

The most accurate Semi Scale model of a 41 FOUNTAIN available. Red. High speeds with rough-water capabilities as a result of the V hull. Motor suggestions: Johnson (Graupner) 800 series or 2x 700 series or Plettenberg, 190-Serie up to 24 cells.

The hull is handlaid epoxy glass. NOT the cheap ABS or heavier and less strong polyester fiberglass.

The finish is flawless. Cannot be found elsewhere.

Red gelcoat does not need painting. This hull is large and AWESOME. For comparison, my Micro King Cobra is in some of the pics.

Length 980 mm (39 inch).

Width 215 mm (8.5 inch).

$268 shipped to lower 48.

An awesome adjustable Trimax Drive which is perfect for this hull is offered under separate thread here.

View attachment 450

I am ordering more hulls from Germany next week.

If anyone is seriously interested in this hull and/or Trimax Driveline, it would be easier to let me know exactly what you are interested instead of waiting what I ended up ordering. Typically, I have these hulls in within a week to 10 days after ordering...By now, customs (hopefully) knows these are just "innocent" RC boats :))

Back