Don Ferrette

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don,I played the video several times and then did freeze frames - another hydro JUMPED directly over yours!!
That boat flying threw the air cracked me up! I think he was gunning for ya Don! :ph34r:
That was Butch Kilber's boat that went over top of mine. After the heat was finished I went over and picked up Butch's boat & held it up in the air looking at the bottom. Butch said "what are you looking for?" to which I replied "a scrape mark from my glow plug" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And BTW- I finished painting the new cowl for the gas rigger last night so once I add the hold downs I'll shoot a couple pics & maybe post one tonight. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
who makes the kit? looks good
This is the prototype Roadrunner Ultralite Gasser. Yes it's a genuine Roadrunner and will be specifically for gas. The kits should start being available around November, final pricing still being figured out at this point. And BTW- don't bother calling Ralph for one as this is, in his words, totally my baby and all orders will go exclusively thru me. This is how Ralph wants it as I'm the guy who came up with it, did all the set up and will be able to answer the questions about it people may have. ;)

don,

i wanna be first on list for one :lol: :lol: :lol:

shoot me a price when u know

I like the old cowl. It's all good! Had to put in my 2 cents worth. It is the best, fastest, smoothest rigger here in District 12 so far. Good luck at the nats.

After all that Hype I was expecting something Sensational. Oh Well!! ;)
What hype? :p Just a bunch of guys bustin' on me to post a pic. :wacko: No way I was going to post a shot with that old cowl. Actually compared to what was on there I think it is sensational ...... so there. :lol: :lol:

And it does still need some more graphics on it so it won't seem "homely" as Mikey so kindly put it. :rolleyes: It does have my trademark white & black checkerboard separating the purple & yellow on the tub, you just can't see it in that pic. ;)

You guys are biting hook, line and sinker on this one. This should be listed as one of those Ebay specials. I can't believe nobody has asked the obvious. First, why is Don looking for glow plug scapes when it was supposed to be a gas boat in that race? Second, unless Don went home and changed pipes, the boat in the video appears to have a center mounted aluminum pipe whereas the boat in the picture has an offset black pipe. WHAT'S THE DEAL DON?

Ok, just kidding. But, what's the deal?
The video was F hydro when Butch jumped over my boat. Ray was being a nice guy & providing "filler" while I made the new cowl for the gasser. You saw the old cowl P, just not very high up on the "visual appeal" factor. :p

If Ray has some vid of the gasser it's cool to post it now that we know what the "production" cowl will look like. :D

Back