Dist.6 Kansas City Shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alan Staus

Start planning to join us for our fall race in the midwest.

Attachments

• Midwest Shootout-1.jpg
    Midwest Shootout-1.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Midwest Shootout2.jpg
    Midwest Shootout2.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 0
It would be nice to have a good Nitro turn out for our race. It seems that nitro is fading away around here there is only a few of us in the area it makes it hard to make classes.

Alan

alan,

i would and wally would but it is just way to close to hobart race. and that is where all the nitro guy's are going to be.

chris

Last edited by a moderator:
alan,

i would and wally would but it is just way to close to hobart race. and that is where all the nitro guy's are going to be.

chris
Thanks Chris it would be great to see you and Wally but I fully understand the time and money thing maybe next year some time.

Alan

Hey guys here are the hotels I would recomend. The ones in Kearney are right off I-35 and about 15min from the lake. The last one is about 5min from the lake but a bit tight for trucks with trailers. Let me know if you have any questions.

Comfort Inn Kearney

400 S Platte Clay Way

Kearney, MO 64060

Econo Lodge Kearney

505 Shanks Ave

Kearney, MO 64060

Super 8 Kearney

210 S Platte Clay Way

Kearney, MO 64060

Monterey Motel

Veteran's Memorial Blvd

Excelsior Springs, MO 64024

I hope my friends up north will be able to attended this event. Shaping up to be a great race. See you all their.

Hey guys here are the entries so far.

Gas mono 3

Crackerbox 2

Gas sport hydro 4

B mono 3

E mono 4

Gas cat 6

F mono 3

Offshore 2

Rtr stock 1

Rtr mod 1

B tunnel 2

E hydro 2

D mono 2

Nitro cat 1

B tunnel mod 1

Thunderboat 1

F hydro 1

D hydro 1

Thanks to all for the great weekend.This was my first race and all i can say is wow.Also thanks to the midwest model boaters assn people for the hard work to put this on.I am now hooked racing boats and grateful for it.hope to see you all again next year

Thanks to all the racers that attended our event had a great time myself looking forward to next year.

Alan

Thanks to all the racers that attended our event had a great time myself looking forward to next year.

Alan
Hey Alan, Lance & I showed interest in coming down for this year's event, but we never got info for "Camp-sites" or where we could park his Pop-up Trailer as opposed to staying in a Hotel. Maybe if you could provide us with this info. next year - we might come down to "Dance". ;)

Alan
Hey Alan, Lance & I showed interest in coming down for this year's event, but we never got info for "Camp-sites" or where we could park his Pop-up Trailer as opposed to staying in a Hotel. Maybe if you could provide us with this info. next year - we might come down to "Dance". ;)
I'll look into that for next time I don't think they will let you stay at the lake but thats something we will ask. Maybe there is a camp ground or KOA nearby.

Alan

Thanks to the MWMBA for hosting a great race. Linda and I had blast. See you all next year.

Allan
Alan thanks for all the help with every thing we are still a very small club but maybe growing, you and the Wichita group are a great bunch.

Alan

Latest posts

Back