Dist 6 INVASION!..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, this year at TCMBC we have:

New Aluminum dock with slip resistant aluminum decking

New decking on the recovery boat dock

New foam buoys that are colored thew-out ( no more seeing white when one gets a chunk taken out of it ).

New members, and the same great old ones as well!

Can't wait!!!

TL

I think the FE crowd from Wisconsin is coming to. We should start thinking about unloading and then parking at the south end. We will also need to really keep things moving as I think we are going to have the most boats I have ever seen at one of our club races. Going to be fun for sure.

See you all there. Bill

He is TOO busy for that. Works 3 days a week and NO kids at home...... I just had to Larry. Now get going with the sport 20!

TL
Yes Larry, Get that Sport 20 out of moth-balls!!!
I work 4 days next week, alternating Thursdays. :D Got to love those 12 hour shifts, especially now that they aren't on weekend nights. :lol: Careful what you wish for gentlemen, Little Red ain't afraid of the big bad wolf.

Last edited by a moderator:
Racing is looking good got two servos rebuilt tonight one needle installed and tested the new super confusing 4pl!!!! Since we are talking hours,, by the end of tomorrow I shal have around 70 hours in!.... :( . I pray that I get don early .....

I'm finally off the weekend night shift, kroggs is going to race,what next, Vikings winning a superbowl? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good! When you win all that cash you can adopt me, and buy me a bigger truck so I can enter even more classes in July.

I had to scratch b tunnel unless my powerhead gets here by Friday. No biggy though, Ill just bring the 20 hydro. Still be a good time.

<p><p>

I had to scratch b tunnel unless my powerhead gets here by Friday.  No biggy though, Ill just bring the 20 hydro.  Still be a good time.
I may have an extra if it doesn't. Bring the boat.TL

Last edited by a moderator:
It needs some setup time brother. Its jacked up and I was still trying to get it back, so its not ready to race.

Looks like I have everything just about ready to go. Im going to be testing props on the Sport 40 this weekend (sat) but past that the rest is ready. I think I will also change a prop on the Revolt after the first heat but run it box stock in heat one.

Looks like the van will be full of boat stuff.. Most of it will not make the race but is still needed for testing the day before.

Note to ones self... Got to remember fuel and chargers.. lol

See everybody sunday!

If you are on the fence about coming I would make plans to attend now.. This is going to be a fun one!

Grimracer

Truth is I could care less how I do I at the race, I just want to see old buddys like Ronnie, Big, Dave, Patrick, and the rest of you cast of RC boat racing wackjobs (my kind of people).... And just want to stand on WI-MN soil again.

"Grimracer

Truth is I could care less how I do I at the race, I just want to see old buddys like Ronnie, Big, Dave, Patrick, and the rest of you cast of RC boat racing wackjobs (my kind of people).... And just want to stand on WI-MN soil again."

Get a hair-cut, you bumb.. :D :lol: :lol: .. Just kidding.. Have a safe trip... See ya Sunday..

Back