D4 Badger Model Boat Club Sport 20/40 Race July 8/9 2017

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a great weekend race at the badgers club race.thanks to badger club for having a great race and always with great seeing great people..nice job badger club..thanks lil al

Great Race Badgers. Campfire and cookout was perfect. Medals very nice too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great and we'll run race Badgers. 5 rounds by midafternoon Sunday. As always a fun time with friends.

I would like to personally thank the Badgers for welcoming us to the race and for the invitation for great food Friday night.

The race was one of the best I have been to in a long time. 5 rounds in 2 days. They managed just around 70 heats on day one and we were sucking barley pop by 6pm or so.

The badger club has a very dedicated focus right now. FUN is on top of the list with execution second. They did BOTH very well.

The pond was in good shape and I did not hear of one instance of crud on a rudder or a turtle strike.

The club was flexible to the needs of the racers and the chase boat drivers super hard working AGAIN!..

It was nice to have the Gold Wing club at the event keeping out belly’s packed with food too!

We look forward to next time.

Grim

Thank you badgers , Once again a great race weekend , you guys embody what I like to see in district four. Welcoming all neighboring districts is now the goal to grow attendance. But the ideas you all have have been great. Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

" the other big". " just one of the big's", a guy that has "beat Chad Greene once"

Al Archer

Thanks for all the kind words. D4 has got it going!

Sam Hager Jr. - I help run the Badger Club and race. You can contact me with any questions you will have for next year. Keep your eye out for both the two day Badger race and the two day St. Anne Rip Tide race. Both are top notch. Both clubs also hold one day races throughout the season.

Doug

Thanks for all the kind words. D4 has got it going!

Sam Hager Jr. - I help run the Badger Club and race. You can contact me with any questions you will have for next year. Keep your eye out for both the two day Badger race and the two day St. Anne Rip Tide race. Both are top notch. Both clubs also hold one day races throughout the season.

Doug
Thanks.

Back