D&DJ Carbs what do boaters want. (Formally D&J carbs )

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a .510 x .710 I made from a stock CMB but it is a oval boar to get the size of a .625 round bore.

It works great with a .125 spray bar. but when the eng gets a little loose on the fit it can become a pain to get a needle.

I think a .600 round with a .110 spray bar would be a good compromise.

That and Dale SR has a good venture design in his back pocket.............
default_wink.png

It should be interesting to see how big you can go with the stock back plate and mounting set up.

.600 round bore may be pushing the limits on the 91/101
Hi David your right the .600 round bore is pushing it but it is doable. Was working on the drawings last night.

Dale try 15mm this should be big enough. might give ya a little wiggle room...............

It should be interesting to see how big you can go with the stock back plate and mounting set up.

Hi David your right the .600 round bore is pushing it but it is doable. Was working on the drawings last night.
Dale please give me a call I also sent you a pm
Back plate & then trying to get it thru the transfers ports.... The Big Carb is only a guarantee of More Air.... You also got to feed the engine more fuel.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Dale please give me a call I also sent you a pm
Back plate & then trying to get it thru the transfers ports.... The Big Carb is only a guarantee of More Air.... You also got to feed the engine more fuel.....
Yes Joe you are correct, the D&DJ Carbs will not be the traditional straight bore carbs that most produce. Our carbs will be of the venturi design to draw more fuel with the larger bore size. This can be tricky on some of the engines as the drums or plate designs will only allow you to go but so big, and that's were if we can maximize the fuel draw in the design of the carb then the bigger bores will work great. Lots of R&D Engineering.

Thank you, Dale

Back