D-2 MCMBC "Power Stroke Classic" Sat. June 20th!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still pissed at myself for not checking my score after the first round of sport 40.
Sorry about that Jim, It gets hectic after a race concludes, with as many as 6 drivers and 6 pit guys all talking at once to the scorer. As a driver it's best to make sure the scorer hears your finishing position, and if there is a discrepancy to resolve it before the next heat starts. As the CD I try to stay out of that conversation between the driver/pit person and the scorer. That just adds one more person to the confusion. When I raced I always made sure the scorer heard me and acknowledged my position before I moved my boat out of the hot pit area. Josh-

still pissed at myself for not checking my score after the first round of sport 40.
Sorry about that Jim, It gets hectic after a race concludes, with as many as 6 drivers and 6 pit guys all talking at once to the scorer. As a driver it's best to make sure the scorer hears your finishing position, and if there is a discrepancy to resolve it before the next heat starts. As the CD I try to stay out of that conversation between the driver/pit person and the scorer. That just adds one more person to the confusion. When I raced I always made sure the scorer heard me and acknowledged my position before I moved my boat out of the hot pit area. Josh-
yep Josh , been there , done that. they all walk off and you are supossed to figure it out.usally not to there liking.

Rob,

I was closer than you. Joe wins this round. More to come.

Motor City club great race and Lunch !!!!!

Regards,

Bert

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back