Cool O/B Cowling project

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, there is a lot of black in that Johnson label...good choice choosing Johnson rmprecision!

Got it painted last night, and clearcoated it this morning. The pics of it on the boat are just with an intercoat clear, then the last pics are after clearcoat. Pretty excited about how it looks! Mike

20130830_062646_zps118724f5.jpg

20130830_062614_zpsad418f6a.jpg

20130830_062600_zpsc1808ca8.jpg

20130830_062552_zpsd2904e05.jpg

20130830_065442_zps97338ffa.jpg

20130830_065450_zps31086565.jpg

It is with sad news that I am letting everyone know that as soon as I can, I am going to delete my intlwaters account tonight. I appreciate all of your support over the years, but I have got to get away from intlwaters. I will continue with ML Boatworks, but new designs are being halted. I have been taking on a lot of new designs, and overdoing it. I think mentally, it has me frustrated, it has me lashing out at things, and unfortunately, intlwaters has been the hotbed for that. I have to put a stop to this as things are not fun like they were. I am partly to blame, and I take that responsibility. For that, to my friends who have watched some of the lashing out, I apologize. The new website will be where you will find my current offerings...hopefully mid October, and I have enjoyed OSE since joining, so I am going to do things there. If you need a kit, do not hesitate to email me at [email protected], or visit the website, and as always, I enjoy the phone conversations. I am still available for help, weather its with one of my kits or not..just like its always been. Thanks again to my IW friends, and customers. Take care. Mike Luszcz

Rick, please email me at the above address and we can discuss the o/b cowlings there. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back