• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete Daytona composite hydro / CMB 90 twinplug for sale new pictures added in my gallery

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rudi Arnesen

I have a Daytona rigger with a CMB 90 engine and a Prestwich pipe. Everything is in great condition and the paint is extremely nice. I rebuilt this boat for a friend 5 years ago to help him start race, but it has been resting on the shelf since then. There are Futaba analog servos in, and the engine is in great condition. The boat has installed CMD (Andy Brown) Rudder, strut and flex. The original aluminum sponson tubes have been substituted with Carbon fiber delivered from CMD.
I was out testing the boat yesterday and it run very well with a 1667. The boat is very stable to drive and for the people who have been racing for a long time know these boats dominated the races 20 years ago. Before I went out for testing yesterday the CMB got a brand new carburetor installed.
I will sell the boat complete minus RX. There is missing a standard servo for the remote controlled needle as this died yesterday. I will let the prop I tested the boat with yesterday come with the boat. The prop is an Andy Brown 1667 cupped and modified.
There are some pictures in this topic http://www.intlwater...showtopic=57493
If you want more pictures, let me know and I will send you what you want.
I found the boat to perform very well during testing yesterday and this together with the quality of the boat and hardware makes me asking 650$.
Will split if somebody wants the boat or engine seperate
Buyer pay for shipping and I will ship worldwide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boat still up for sale/trade.

I can split if anyone wants the engine og only the boat.

Make me an offer

I have decided to lower the price. 400US$ + shipping for everything

Last edited by a moderator:
If it is only the engine I would assume 30$ as the cost for shipping a whole boat is typical 100$

Let’s put it this way if shipping is more than 30$ I pay everything above.

I am waiting for an answer from another boater if he likes to buy the whole boat, I should have an answer within a few hours. This person is actually only interested in the boat and maybe something can be worked out if he wants the boat and you the engine.

If it is only the engine I would assume 30$ as the cost for shipping a whole boat is typical 100$

Lets put it this way if shipping is more than 30$ I pay everything above.

I am waiting for an answer from another boater if he likes to buy the whole boat, I should have an answer within a few hours. This person is actually only interested in the boat and maybe something can be worked out if he wants the boat and you the engine.
let me know

Back