• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Competition Marine CMD Eagle SG67

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaceMechaniX

Supporting Member
I have for sale a used Andy Brown CMD SG67 rigger. I bought this a while ago with ambitions of using it for SAW, but learned the hard way that heat racing boats are not made to take a crash over 90 mph. The tub sides broke clean, however the bottom skin kept it together. The tub was repaired by Andy and has been run since. I have used this tub only to break in motors after it's short SAW career. The boat is painted with Klasscoat yellow. It's currently set-up for a CMB 67 although you can easily squeeze a 91HR and even a 101RS in the tub if you want a fast play or 2-lap boat. She is not pretty, but runs strong. This would be an ideal way for someone to get into a 67 hydro on the cheap.

It comes with all the original CMD hardware and flex cable. The steering sero is a Futaba S9152 digital with plenty of torque. The throttle and mixture are Hitech HS-311 standard servo's. A futaba HD switch is located in the radio box cover. Tank and needle are included. The cowl needs to have a back clip installed to stay on. It was the screws holes for the old cowl mount in the tub sides which lead to the tub failure. Sponsons are in good to great shape with strong booms and joints.

I am asking $450 obo plus shipping in the CONUS. Shipping outside the US is possible with additional monies.

TylerDSCN0513.JPGDSCN0515.JPGDSCN0517.JPGDSCN0519.JPGDSCN0520.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to saver if you still have the eagle for sale and how much is the least we want as it is for an experiment.

90 MPH crash and didn't hurt sponsons? Wow!!!!!! In the picture the cowel looks cracked? Do you have picture of bottom?

Interested. I can use the hardware,but I would try to run it with a MAC 84. I'm not degrading your boat, but I'd offer $300.00

AS IS. Shipping to zip 33909? You can email me or call.

Email: [email protected]

PH: 239-573-5935

Thank You,

Bill

Bill, The hardware is the one reason I have been hanging on to it. Yeah no damage to the sponsons, the boat lifted off perfectly and came down on the tail first and that just put too much stress on the middle of the tub. The pic is the bottom before I painted it. I will take a better pic tomorrow in the sun and I will check on the cowl. No offense taken on the offer, but I will hang onto her in till I get $400. TG

boats for sale 025.jpg

Back