21 Whiplash CMB Andy Brown

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dasboata

Supporting Member
How about some offers !!I love Building, This is a boat I built, to try to set a SAW record, My thought are bigger then my ambition, LOL. Don't have the patience to tune and play with nitro's anymore this boat was built strong and light, there are some building pics here on the dock, everything is new but a few of the pipes,, with this deal is your choice of pipe, a new 21 valvola 21 RSV07,,that Andy Brown worked over for SAW use, 2 new HiTec HS77 servo, 69 in oz, at 6 V, a futaba S31, older hi torque servo 125 in oz? I forget but great servos,,the motor has, a spare Headbutton, header, some shims, some c clips o ring, ect, I was going to run this self stick teflon material on the sponsons botoms and that is in the pics and included also a 6 V ,200 MA new Rx pack check the pics. Have over $1000 in material and parts here How's $800 plus the shipping for everything

UNI_8150.JPG

UNI_8151.JPG

UNI_8152.JPG

UNI_8154.JPG

UNI_8155.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Just motor or just hull is still for sale here is the motor looking to get $575 shipped USA for the work over Andy Brown motor thanks for looking chris

UNI_8324.JPG

UNI_8325.JPG

UNI_8328.JPG

Back