CMD Inc. a ghost or a joke company?!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered a new boat kit from CMDI on June 26, 2014. It arrived on July 18, 2014.

Al Hobbs

I leaving in FRANCE near Paris.

I order many parts and boats to CMDI, and I've never got any problems.

My last order (propellers) on 2 WEEKS!!!!! at home... very nice job. Of course Thank you Donna.

I met Andy and Al Hobbs at the world championships NAVIGA in France for the first time and after Slovenia ... and I must say he is a very nice and very good guys..
Andy, thank you for what you do for our hobby.

................................................................CHRIS...........................................

People need to realize that everyone is human and everyone makes mistakes. Sh@t happens. Andy delivered my props on time.

I have not ordered any props recently, but I know they are quick, on time and accurate.

People need to realize that everyone is human and everyone makes mistakes. Sh@t happens. Andy delivered my props on time.
Dude,

Human mistakes is something... a Business Company mistakes tis another thinks!

Thinks good, mistakes is not good for company ;-)

Cheers.

I ordered a new boat kit from CMDI on June 26, 2014. It arrived on July 18, 2014.

Al Hobbs
Hey Al,

About your comment maybe 1 of those thinks happens:

1° You are a luck guy

2° Cause you are a old school in the RC boats

I am a dealer/import man like us in my country(Brazil) I ordered the Hull kit(90% done) + completed hardware set in Dec 6th 2012. I got boat kit in March 23th 2013 and a few hardware set in Dec 20th 2013.

So... you can see today, Jully 7th FROM 2014 I still not get all those parts I ordered. That does mean 1 year and a half of delay.

I have a bunch of e-mails here to prove that.

I am not crazy and I am not alone in this journey! A lot of mates are in the same situations like me.

Regards,

Luiz - Pronauti.com

Hi Andy,

I got the parts yesterday when I arrives in MI.

A SS fuel tank and a rudder. Btw... the rudder is the correct size to a 45SGX2??

I see you dont send the Pushrod seals, I will take here in the localy.

Luiz - Pronauti.com

Yes Luis, The rudder is the same width and thickness that I used when running SAW as that boat is set up for. It is just a little longer than I ran. You can cut 1/4" off if it easily goes straight, but it is best to keep it long to start with.

Good boating,

Andy

Back