Amazing craftsmanship and service

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rudi Arnesen

I have been a customer with CMD for many years and they have always offered me a high degree of service. Their response on e-mail has always been quick.

Recently I have read several negative statement about CMD on the IW forum such as late deliver, no response etch.

A couple of days ago I experienced the opposite. I brought a batch of used propellers from a fellow boater. The props all looked very bad and it seems like they had been run up the beach.

I sent an e-mail with a request to Andy to ask if he could make something out of the props. Donna at CMD responded back to me the next morning telling me they gladly would look over my props and that they have a turnaround time on 3-4 weeks on prop work.

I shipped a package with nine different props, and included a note with info on what modifications I would like to be done to the props.

A short week later I received an e-mail telling me that the props had arrived at CMD. In the e-mail there were also suggestion from Andy on what he recommended should be done to the props.

I replayed the same day,,,,”go ahead as you suggest”

One week later another e-mail showed up at my computer telling me my props were ready for shipping and if there was anything else I needed before they ship the props.

Today my props showed up exactly one week since I told them they could ship the props.

I inspected the props today, and all I can say is WOW............ How is it possible? There must be some kind of magic going on in the CMD house. It’s amazing how Andy is able to make scrap props into high class racing props, and all was done in less than one week from they received the props.

So to all you who say CMD offer bad service, I got the proof its wrong.

Thank you Andy.

It does seem that SOME get great service from them. I gave up on the shaft i ordered over 2 years ago ever showing up..

I have nothing but GREAT things to say about Andy and Donna. I have always gotten great service from them.

Latest posts

Back