• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

cmb vac 21 & cmb valvola 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason jury

hi boaters here is 2 x 21 cmb engines that i have decided that i will not be using this coming season,

no 1,,, is a near new cmb vac 21 racing engine, this motor was purchased brand new by me nearly 3 months ago, this engine has had only light use , it has been run in properly and used in 1 only race meet for 4 heats, it has great compression and has been stored in after run oil ,by my pics you can see that it is still brand new,this engine is a real power gouse using the right prop and pipe combo, i only run this engine on 50% nitro,, price is $420.00us shipped to your door via air mail,, it is the cmb with the blue water jacket,

no 2 ,, is a cmb 21 valvola 06 model in good condition. this engine has been used but is in good condition and has been well looked after. this engine has had new bearings fitted recently and has alot of nip left in the piston and liner still. engine has only ever been run on 50% nitro and always flushed out after each race meet. price is 330.00us shipped to your door . it is the cmb with the green water jacket. i take paypal for both engines but please send as a gift, pics of both engines added thankyou jason , first to say by reply il take it ,, gets it cheers jase,,

vac 21 003.JPG

vac 21 001.JPG

vac 21 002.JPG

vac 21 004.JPG

vac 21 005.JPG

vac 21 006.JPG

Back