• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cleaning up sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHM Racing

This is what's for sale

1 Phil thomson Winston Eagle need's left front sponson (Carbon Fiber) and wing the parts are here but broken you can fix them or buy new $250.00 + shipping this boat has been raced and needs to be painted. No motor, radio or hardware boat only. SOLD SOLD SOLD

1 Good used CMB 45 2003 HYDRO $200.00 SOLD SOLD

1 1/8 scale dumas Atlas Vanlines with hardware no radio& no motor $300.00 SOLD SOLD

1 Dumas Atlas Vanline's 40 boat strut but no other hardware or radio $75.00

1 CMB 67 big belly nitro pipe $30.00

1 67 Mac nitro pipe $30.00

1 twin F-Hydro rigger hull and front sponson's B/N centre hull $80.00

1 B/N 2004 CMB Hydro 45 still in the box $300.00 SOLD SOLD

1 CMB 100 the newest purple head needs piston & sleeve $ 150.00 SOLD SOLD

That's all i can think of right know.

Thanks for looking .

I can send pics

Last edited by a moderator:
Teddyd let me now if you want the CMB 100 for 125.00 + 10.00 shipping B)

There's other poeple that would like it if you don't want it , you get first chance let me now some time today please or i will have to sell it don't mean to be pushy but there are other poeple asking for it.

Thanks

I lowered some of the prices for those of you how hanen't looked they were higher thanks for looking :D

The CMB 45 is the newest version it came from Tide water with the a new hardened rod which is in the motor now

The fly wheel is differant on the engine. What else is diferant from this engine to the red CMB non hydro?

One is a hydro motor and the other is the Evolution motor.

Whats differnt is .

the case , crank, flywheel , front and rear covers , one has a zimmerman valve the other has a drum and so on.

There 2 differnt motors

PHM Racing said:
This is what's for sale
  1 Phil thomson Winston Eagle need's left front sponson (Carbon Fiber) and wing the parts are here but broken you can fix them or buy new $250.00 + shipping this boat has been raced and needs to be painted. No motor, radio or hardware boat only.  SOLD  SOLD  SOLD

1 Good used CMB 45  2003 HYDRO  $200.00  SOLD  SOLD

1 1/8 scale dumas Atlas Vanlines with  hardware no radio& no motor $350.00 SOLD  SOLD

1 Dumas Atlas Vanline's 40 boat strut but no other hardware or radio  $100.00

1 CMB 67 big belly nitro pipe  $30.00

1 67 Mac nitro pipe $30.00

1 twin F-Hydro rigger hull and front sponson's  B/N centre hull  $100.00

1 B/N  2004 CMB Hydro 45 still in the box $300.00  SOLD  SOLD

1 CMB 100  the newest purple head needs piston & sleeve $ 150.00 SOLD  SOLD

That's all i can think of right know.

Thanks for looking .

I can send pics

75919[/snapback]

Back