Celina Summer Challenge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sam

- 20 cold and snow 20 to 40 MPH winds.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave , do you work for cnn???
default_ph34r.png

Dan

The weather man is just like a women ,You don't no how much your going to get and when your going to get it.LOL

Dave

Sorry guys, but I will have to cancel out. My wife is not recovering as fast as we thought from her surgery last week and I do not want to leave her home by herself as she is not getting around that well yet. Time to take care of the family instead of playing with boats.

This looks to be one of the better races this year again. Have fun. See you all at some other race.

Sorry guys, but I will have to cancel out. My wife is not recovering as fast as we thought from her surgery last week and I do not want to leave her home by herself as she is not getting around that well yet. Time to take care of the family instead of playing with boats.

This looks to be one of the better races this year again. Have fun. See you all at some other race.
I hope she feels better soon. Get well Monica!

Sorry to hear that. Hope she gets better soon.

You guys missed the big tornado again last week as it looked like a big-un! Our girl Miss Hydro posted some shots on Facebook of it.

Sorry, I won't be there this year but we'll see about hitting it next year!

as we get closer, a few things to remember,

(1) we are going for about 80 heats on day one . be ready , there will not be any waiting. we plan on running till at least 6:30 saturday night. if we get to 80 heats before that we will call it earlier. heats 1 and 2 should bring boats up for 8:00am drivers meeting.

( 2 ) it is going to be hot, they are calling for in the high 80 to low 90 range both days. keep hydrated. temps like this always bring up the r word... rain.

(3) remember your impba card, check in can be done on Friday,. wrist (not hat) bands must be worn .

(4) scale concours judging . bring your actual picture,(no I phone picture), scale registration card . all boats must be registered in some district .

(5 ) rotary club will have hot sandwiches, pulled pork, shredded chicken, sloppy joe, hot dogs. drinks and more.

(6) Friday open water from approximately 12:30 till approximately 6:00 , backer and self retrieval with our boat. we will help when we can.

this is a large race and we want to have fun. keep in mind , its only a trophy, not a million dollars, we will be enforcing the racing rules to the best of our abilities, we will try and be fair and not make any mistakes, but they can happen and if and when they do, its the call and that's it. PERIOD !

we will get scores posted asap ,

thank you and lets have a fun weekend

Dan

You guys missed the big tornado again last week as it looked like a big-un! Our girl Miss Hydro posted some shots on Facebook of it.

Sorry, I won't be there this year but we'll see about hitting it next year!
You mean she's still around? I haven't seen her show up anywhere in six years. Ran into her friend, Josey Wales, in Madison after the Oberto/Qatar crash, last time I've seen/heard anything from either one

Back