Celina Summer Challenge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks, sam.

time to quit procrastinating and get those entries in
default_wink.png

as I stated we are in smaller numbers and I have had a set back we didn't count on. I turned 69 the other day, a so as a celebration life decide to smack me. I went down last sunday in the matter of an hour , was put in an ambulance, and rushed to hospital in the most severe lower abdomen pain you can imagine. I thought I was a gonner cold sweats fast pulse. wadded up in a ball on the floor and home alone. wife came home from church as I was calling her, she called daughter, I called ems. got to hospital , couldn't med me because ambulance tech could get I-v started (personal friend as he was freaking out) after 3 tries I made him give it up. he agreed. so they get it going in hospital, got some blood and urine test, my son says dad you are severe dehydrated. back in room dr. comes in to announce , you are not dying, but you have a kidney stone stuck between kidney and bladder. they super meded me and got pain relief , then right up to surgery. they couldn't dislodge it so to avoid further damage, they stented me. and.., had to go back today, lul 3 for removal surgery and one found in other kidney so they blasted it and re-stented me.(near 4th of july you know) . now I have to go back next Tuesday for one more time, I hope, to remove the stent.

I am supposed to be down with minor work load for 30 days. I will ask if I can do the race or not. the race will go on with or with out me. don't worry about that and not enter.

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
Back