• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CARBON / KEVLAR JAE GAS RIGGER for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Albert Araujo

Hello guys,

I am selling a JAE gas rigger I built using carbon and kevlar. I purchased an original kit and duplicated the center section using composite. I powered the boat with a rear exhaust J&G 260. This boat has some battle scars that have been repaired and only need paint. The boat is ready to run less the ski, engine and RX. I figured on selling this boat as a 95% kit price. All things considered, I would simply drop your engine into it, run it and make any mods needed. Once it is running as you like then you could re paint it as you like. Bottom line is that this boat has a bullet proof center section and will make a great heat racing boat. If you call me up I can give you my two cents worth on the things I would change. Please email me or call me for pictures. 786-280-1246 Albert Price $850.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back