Carbon fiber Couls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charles siler

Sense last summer I have been trying to get a hold of Israel guy with no avail. I asked Dona Brown about them and walla check it out. Pass you guy's later Charlie

Charles,

Thanks for sharing. I going to start building an Eagle SGX 45 in CF these cowls would be a great addition to my boats. I have to call Andy and get a few.

Thanks.

I spoke to Donna about a week ago. They are no longer doing ABS cowls. They are making glass and carbon over glass types but they are not vacuum formed. Donna indicated they will be using the vacuum process soon which will make them turn out great. The nicest carbon cowls I have seen were done with epoxy.

I also have have not heard from Igal in Israel and hope the guy is OK.

Bill

Charles I got new fiberglass cowl for my SGX 90/101 It is less price than C/F more price . I looked at fiberglass " Solid" thick look like three layers than ABS cowl easy break crack . I will paint yellow for cowl and front sponsons next week
default_wink.png

Charles I got new fiberglass cowl for my SGX 90/101 It is less price than C/F more price . I looked at fiberglass " Solid" thick look like three layers than ABS cowl easy break crack . I will paint yellow for cowl and front sponsons next week
default_wink.png

default_wink.png
Allen I did the same with my 90 I kind of like the all glass ones better but this 45 cowl look super cool done this way .

Back