Capitol R/C Model Boat Club dist 12 points race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlnoki

Hey folks;

Registration being taken until the 7 July deadline for the Capitol R/C Model Boat Club Inaugural UOSA Thunder on the Water Race at the new lake located in Centerville, VA.

You can go to our site www.capitolrc.com and then click on club forms and print out the registration forn and send in your entries.

Have a GREAT ONE folks and hope to see everyone there.

carl cisneros

Last edited by a moderator:
hope i can get a rudder for my sport 40 so i can run it.need a speedmaster rudder already has holes driller for it.

i will be there

Hey Folks;get those entries in.

:D :D :D :D
Mine is all filled in, check written, put in an envelope, addressed and stamped. Too bad I left it on the counter instead of taking it to the mail box this morning. CRS strikes again! :D Oh well, it'll go out tomorrow.

Myself, Buddy Lowe, and Dick Loeb will be there. We may have to ride bicycles to get here since gas is $4 a gallon. At this rate all of those gas guys will be coming back to the dark (nitro) side!! James Beasley

just as a side note,,,,,,,,,,,,,

we will have an elevated drivers platform that is aprox. 4 feet above ground level. add the ground distance to water level of aprox 12-18 inches and you got 5 feet elevation.

thanks all

carl cisneros

COME ON FOLKS

get the registrations in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

carl

OK FOLKS ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE END OF THE RACE ENTRY DEADLINE.

GET THEM IN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

CARL

hope this works

it is the line up by class and frequency

missing one entry in b tunnel and novice

entries.PDF

Attachments

• entries.PDF
    1.6 MB · Views: 35
Yup, that worked. What the heck is up with the gas people? I hope they're not all skipping this race to save for the Gas Clash. I created a thread over on Jim's to see if I could wake them up.

I sent my registration in and booked my hotel last night. I sure hope some more gas guys are comming. Right now the gas classes are very weak!!!

John Crouch

Back