• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

calcarft gas/nitro mono 44"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyotatruckin

reshly rebuilt calcraft mono all automotive base clear all hardware with it new insane ruder speedmaster stinger trimtabs turn fins top secret through hull water fittings also comes with two water exits just not drilled and mounted yet fresh built radio box with antenna tube and mount small hole drilled in box for antenna wire and rudder push rod hole drilled nothing else, new tee bar installed stuffing tube mounted in place

comes with a flex shaft drive dog and new zuber nut good used cable will need trimmed when motor gets dropped in has new hard tank ready to use 3 line (vent,pick-up, and fill) lines are for gas line not the smaller line that comes with the tank has a used tank tray with it also----I had it set-up with standard cc style mounts but really would try the drop mounts to get engine lower, if standards are used tube is in the right place drop mounts tube will have to be lowered and the tee bar has been modified with two mounting locations for stuffing tube

radio box mounted just use rubber bands to hold it down comes with a 1/4 scale servo for rudder installed

Basicly all the building is done just rig up the radio box engine and exhaust and go--

I had it at aprox 34% cg empty tank and all radio gear in the box not mounted in light boat and should be very fast with the right engine mabey even a good saw boat as the boat is in the pictures its aprox 8.3 LBS on my scale and is 44" long--- no engine- mounts- pipe come with and are already gone-

shipping to the lower 48 included and will only ship to the USA lower 48 and payment with paypal accepted any questions ask---and The paint hasnt even been wet yet on this one 400$ ----SOLD----

100_1506.jpg

100_1507.jpg

100_1508.jpg

100_1509.jpg

100_1542.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back