CAFE IV

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alan...

i just sent an e-mail to register. i'm down for LSH and N2mono. let me know if someone's on my freq. and i'll see about changing. i may sign up for P offshore, but i've gotta talk to doug first.

mark

Boat Doc,

Since Kelly is out of town still I cannot tell if there is a Freq conflict. What is your Freq?

Is there anything you need to run P- O/S?

Let me know.

i'll be on channel 68 for n2mono and LSH. doug will be letting me run his p-offshore, and that boat is on 2.4ghz. i think my only problem may be the fact that i have one astro charger to charge all the cells with...i made it work at the classic, i think i can pull it off again!

BoatDoc....We (CAFE) will make sure that you can run what ya bring.

We will have some xtra chargers and other essentials that any racer might need.

We aren't as concerned with racing as much as having fun....I don't think that there will be any dissapointment next weekend...unless you don't attend.

We have enought time during the day to race what we scheduled and maybe even get in a fourth round.

Oh and Dennis Whitt informed me that he will be attending also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Alan,I guess you got my entrees cool.Oh and i will only be running 2 classes a day and I have 3 chargers.You will never find less than an abundance of help at any Fe race I have ever been too.And judging from what I have seen the same can be said for the fuel burners.

it does sound like it'll be fun. LSH is going to be my focus, it has become my favorite class and i've spent a lot of time trying to get a good set up. i'm going to get my first taste of P-offshore this weekend when i run Drobie's boat, i just hope i can hang on to it for 4 minutes. i'm lookin' forward to coming out and getting in some good racing. see you guys there!

O.K. guys the course is in and ready to race.

The pond is a bit shallow near the shore so I do reccomend bringing rubber boots or such if ya got 'em....no sandels....not safe....besides after a couple of dips your toes would go numb if you still had them.

When you show up...tell the people at the gate that you are there for the boat race. All cabins are in Howard Tuckers name. Follow the "Jellystone Ave" in the campground to the back of the park. Howard and I will have cabin 190 for ourselves. We shall divide up the rest on Thurs.

Howie and I will be there sometime on Thurs....after 1:00pm for me.

We will try to fit in 4 rounds of racing per day...we have plenty of time to do so.

Safe travelling and can't wait to start racing this week....see ya there!

what kind of open water time will there be on friday evening? i'm going to have to run a few test laps for p-offshore to get the set up right.

Allen, Doug, Mark and I wil lnot be staying at the cabins. Do we need to bring are own table and chairs? What about power, need long cords?

Jeff

We will have picnic tables and some power cords but it won't hurt to bring an extra cord.

Also bring a tent if you want some more shade. We only have a couple for the CD and Drivers stand.

Allen wants us to wear rubber boots! Why you old goat roper you, and I didn't think you cared. Tell me, are you going to be playing the banjo to?

Jeff

No banjo...musically inept. But Terry will most likely have some Jack!

oh Cool,Ill bring my schartuse rubber speedos and matching rubber boots.I have been waiting for the propper occasion.

oh Cool,Ill bring my schartuse rubber speedos and matching rubber boots.I have been waiting for the propper occasion.
uh...um, well...if you have to. but it might be a little chilly for an outfit like that, i'd consider something a little warmer :D

top notch event guys! thanks for the hard work you put into it to make sure we all had fun. i'm glad i went, i learned a lot.

Ya, Why is it I always have the most fun at races with the best competition? I tend to have more fun at these races placing instead of winning Great time, cabins were cool. I hope you have it at the same place next year.

Jeff

Back