Brushless Outboard video

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello guys i know that this for outboard,mainly gasoline...but just check out this and give ani input...!Very Best regards!

I would like to see how this would compare to a .45 modified!

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w225/ru...t=CATTeamRG.flv
that is very cool!!! looks fast dont know how it would compair speed wise to a 21 or 45 tunnel but I dont think it will handle as well. I am kicking around the idea of building a brushless outboard and I will be happy as a pig in sh*t if it runs as good as yours. ;)

Hello guys i know that this for outboard,mainly gasoline...but just check out this and give ani input...!

Very Best regards!

Look's Like Fun! Too bad it's a small pond,, that's probably closer to our .21 "Nitro" speed, 'cept

they'd leave ya in the first turn. Most here set-up to run perdy much full throttle all the way around a

right hand course.

JW

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys i know that this for outboard,mainly gasoline...but just check out this and give ani input...!

Very Best regards!

Look's Like Fun! Too bad it's a small pond,, that's probably closer to our .21 "Nitro" speed, 'cept

they'd leave ya in the first turn. Most here set-up to run perdy much full throttle all the way around a

right hand course.

JW

Why would the nitro boats leave a brushless outboard in the first turn ?

???????'s for you. From new electric boat guys.

Did you eliminate the BEC?

Do you have a waterproof speed controller?

How many cells are you running in video?

Would a barracuda 80 be enough?

Thanks Paul

Latest posts

Back