BROWARD RACE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robertpickard

Hope that Broward club turns on the AC for that race going to be hot. As of 7:00 tues night 150 boats and more signing up

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much action on here Robert. Have you heard how many entries they have so far? Perry

Since i am not a member of that club no Perry, Fred said probably be over 100, also as you know from past everyone waits tll last minute see ya there

I am currently putting the race together. There are currently over 150 entries. All rigger classes are good except for 20 Hydro.Even C Hydro's good to go!

Ron Ratoff

Andy that was John Tofts boat he was TBoned the engine and radio box are at the bottom of the lake. I left before Ribbons weather getting bad, but wife took a second in BMod almost had the first but took herself out in last heat grrrrrrrrr she is driving like a pro wtg Rhonda

Looks like it lost the hardware too- :blink:

Geeze what a hit ......

That was a very pretty boat. :(

Andy

Hi Rick - John Toft's boat was totally destroyed, everything on the inside went to Davie Joans Locker. They went diving after the race, so far no luck.

I got 4th place behind St Clair, Hagood, and Guiltari. Haynes, Schaffer, and Kindred were all behind me. Worked on the belly of the boat helped alot... ;) working out strut height and some other small items now...ron

Back