Brians progress

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Wood

To Everyone,

I just got off the phone with Brian. They are Cincinatti Ohio right now. They've been on the road since 4:30 a.m.. I will let everyone know through this thread whats going on. May God bless them and all of us to. Thank you.

Andy Wood

To Everyone,
I just got off the phone with Brian. They are Cincinatti Ohio right now. They've been on the road since 4:30 a.m.. I will let everyone know through this thread whats going on. May God bless them and all of us to. Thank you.

Andy Wood
Sounds good what is it about a 11 hour ride?

His step daughter Dene has Lymphomia cancer. So they are going up there to help out. They have two grandchildren. A few people have donated on here and a couple of clubs including ours for Brian and his wife could go. They are driving to Mass.. Their Daughter has Hodgkins Lymphomia cancer. Its in stage 2. Thanks for being curious.

Andy

well we got to Mass last about 9:30pm and it is about 18 hrs here not counting fuel stops but we are here. Very long trip thanks to all that got us here.

Brian's daughter is going for her first chemo treatment this morning. They have found a couple more cancerous cells.

Brian's daughter is going for her first chemo treatment this morning. They have found a couple more cancerous cells.

Keep her strong, and happy as possible. laughter is the best medicine! Our prayers and thoughts are with you guys!

Update on Dene we took her for her first chemo today and they told her she is going to have to have 12 sessions of them which is once every two weeks so she will have to do this for the next six months. she is home resting after a long day will update more soon carry this tried old body down now so good night to all.

Latest posts

Back