Brandon Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good job Andy, nice to see you get a little "wood(y)"....

Brandon crew put on a really good race. Mary and I had a great time...

There was some great racing this weekend. Great CD'ing from a few masters at it (Larry,Don and John), Hearl for great pit boss'n and Tom, Gene, Andy and Dan for pickin up the dead wood!

Can't wait to see you all again....Ron&Mary

GREAT JOB BRANDON CLUB !!

An enjoyable first race of the season... Bet some up North are envious of us racing so early. Weather was PERFECT with tee shirts after about 9am.

Yes, Rod had to scold me all weekend with some inferior driving and "buoy hunting" - Getting Old.

Look forward to the 1 day races for our district.

The early Spring Races have beaten us with getting new boats completed. That is about the only thing I miss about living up North (able to work all Winter building new boats and some very close boating friends). :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
GREAT JOB BRANDON CLUB looking forward to the next one great people great racing. Robert & Rhonda

Hey Bill, I had a great time racing with you. I was warned about you and knew I had to bring my A game. It's going to be a great season. Thanks to all who came out. Hope to see everyone again soon.

Back