Brandon Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just trying to start some chatter also going to have to scratch the sport40 dont have it yet and no time to test.

Just trying to start some chatter also going to have to scratch the sport40 dont have it yet and no time to test.

Robert, i havent even STARTED mine in 3 years! :eek: Gotta bad feeling that its gonna be a loonnngg day with that boat....no one to blame but ME! :rolleyes: :) To tell ya the truth, im so NOT ready for this race...im still not sure if im goin.....really need to get my act together!

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert, i havent even STARTED mine in 3 years! :eek: Gotta bad feeling that its gonna be a loonnngg day with that boat....no one to blame but ME! :rolleyes: :) To tell ya the truth, im so NOT ready for this race...im still not sure if im goin.....really need to get my act together!
Stop pissin and moanin Windex !!!!!!Go get a jacket and get out and not waste the best weather in weeks . Today is textbook awesome weather !! There are guys in Brandon and Riverview running , At least start that scale and find out what the carb is gonna do . I'm in the garage putting new bearings in the Macs for the Twin 80 boat and watching Nascar and drinking a few cold ones all at once ...what's your excuse ???? :lol: :lol: :lol: LUV YA MAN !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bill they need your RTR for the third boat thats all there is Curtis is running his wifs so ther be three boats better be there i sick Tom on you lol

I will be bringing the new to me , B-Mod Opc tunnel :blink:

Glad the rest of the TBM went elsewhere this weekend :rolleyes:

And of course the X-Mono B)

Thrashing on the 40 mono as we type, its gonna be close. <_<

See you girls this weekend.................

Andy

A big break Andy wife isnt bringing hers else she be spanking your arse in 40 tunnel

Guess its easy to talk smack when your boat aint making the ride :rolleyes:

I was gunning for the lone TBM rep there, at the highest level !!!!

After my last test,

Your wife's boat wasn't a factor BTW B)

But I will give her the benefit of doubt ,

and let her back your smack talk up at the STORM series....

Andy

Well I know a certain b mono that will be there. B)

You better watch the out side It will be coming like a freight train. :eek:

You know what thy say about getting in the way of a train. :lol:

Maybe I should give my self a fancy name. Outsider racing :ph34r:

David

Glad the rest of the TBM went elsewhere this weekend :rolleyes:

You got 2 weeks, then we TURN THE HEAT UP on ya!

FRESH FISH ! FRESH FISH !

Leaving Godfather, Guido and Fingers to keep an eye on ya. ;)

So where are the TBM crowd going this weekend? - ron
Drake myself and Whiddon are sneaking up to run SOWEGA Grand Prix opener in Ashburn GA.
Hey Randy, were did you guys get the race info for this SOWEGA race, I know on the D-13 webpage had this date is listed as tentative, and there was never a race flyer attached??

So who/were do you find out about these races??

Looks like its shaping up to be a great time-

167 Boats

74 Drivers and 23 Classes. B)

Great Weather forecast too !!!!!

I will be holding a clinic on recovery boat operation so they keep the mike out of my hand :rolleyes:

See you guys and gals this weekend,

travel safe all. ;)

Andy

Looks like its shaping up to be a great time-

167 Boats

74 Drivers and 23 Classes. B)

Great Weather forecast too !!!!!

I will be holding a clinic on recovery boat operation so they keep the mike out of my hand :rolleyes:

See you guys and gals this weekend,

travel safe all. ;)

Andy
Hay Andy need some one to launch my 20 Rigger. Her name is Collien AFTER MY FIRST WIFE. :unsure:

She is very tempramential. :angry:

Needs some man handling. You two should get along real nice. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back