• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand new whiplash

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcoGendron

hello

I am selling a brand new whiplash including everything you see in the picture the boat has been sealed inside and the outside

and is ready to paint.Several changes have been made to the interior of the boat to make it solid picture on request

All the holes are adapted to receive the material speedmaster.

I am asking $700.00 plus shipping if you more information just ask me

No rack are included

SANY0430.JPG

SANY0431.JPG

SANY0432.JPG

SANY0433.JPG

SANY0435.JPG

SANY0080.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
For those that don't know Marco, he is a superb builder! I have seen his hulls in person at the races and they are top notch!

Thanks Graig. I would like to congratulate again for the weekend at Rochester, we had a great time. I look forward to seeing you next year. For the boat, it's true, it's a superb boat. And it's class LSG 27, it is the boat to beat.

I made a lot of changes to the interior of the boat so it could be more solid and it could last multiple years. Photos on demand. For the price, I think it's reasonable given the fact that I added a great amount of items to the boat.

Yes, Marco's builds are top shelf, you won't be disappointed with this one.

Hey, maybe I should get into gas like the rest of the world...
default_ohmy.png

Thanks Terry for your support hey hey hey Terry his a nitro guys maybe he will undertands lolll

Ok Bill send me your phone number i will give you a call for the payment

beacause i need to know your adress for the shipping cost

Sold to Bill payment pending

SOLD

I apreciate deal with you at the same time I add my information below my name very good idea thanks Bill

Marco

Back