• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand New Avenger/Cobra .45 Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Costanzo

Have up for sale is a (Never Run) .45 hull.it all hardware is new,drilled mount for CMB .45 CAM,strut,rudder asym (sorry i lost the blade).brand new Walt Barney (SS) tank,1/4 scale servo,hatch.

also have original set up sheet. Asking $250 and Free Shipping in USA.will ship over seas and will split shipping.thanks,Mike.

001.JPG002.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I will pass,

thanks for your trouble Michael

regards

Shane
hi shane,i have been very fortunate to have guy's on here go the extra mile and send me stuff for free,so i would would like to pass on the good fortune to you,i know the assie $$ is crappie right now so what if i cover all the freight to you so you have got more $$ for the rest of your projects and the boat will go to a good home..cheers,mike.

Hi Mike,

that is very kind and a generous offer, if you can send the boat for $300 shipped, I'll accept, let me know, and again, thanks for the great offer, I can send paypal funds and I'll pay the fees

Hi Michael,

an unexpected bill has come up today , and at the moment I will now have to pass on the boat, but many thanks again for the offer,

good luck with the sale,

Back